Rally Insight has released its latest yearbook covering 2021’s best Irish rallying stories as well as special features from years gone by. It’s the third edition of the Rally Insight Yearbook which has been well received over the past two years..
The 2021 Yearbook has been named “Caherduggan” after Cork 20’s opening stage in September. It was an iconic moment for Irish rallying as it marked the first competitive closed-road stage to run in the country since the start of 2020. The stage was dominated by Callum Devine, whose feature leads Rally Insight’s 80-page annual. Caherduggan was an important factor in Devine’s homecoming victory, his first ever international rally win.
“Thank you to everyone who has already shown interest in Rally Insight’s latest publication,” said writer Adam Hall. “I have thoroughly enjoyed my interviews for this book in particular. We have some amazing stories to tell, and I’m glad I have this opportunity to put them into a physical format.
“Being in Cork to witness Ireland’s return to rallying was a special day for me. The sun was shining, spectators were enjoying themselves, and crews, organisers, volunteers… everyone was singing off the same hymn sheet, it was great.”
Here is just a small taster of what you can find in Rally Insight’s 2021 Yearbook:
- Craig Breen talks about his move to M-Sport and full-time WRC drive
- Jimmy McRae explains what it took to win the Circuit of Ireland a record seven times
- Jon Armstrong goes through his most successful year rallying to-date
- Terry Harryman and Ari Vatanen relive their famous world beating partnership
- Aaron Johnston talks about Taka, Toyota, and the twists of his 2021 season
- Daniel McKenna and Raymond Moore give us an insight to their Mk2 Escort project
There are many more features, 29 stories in total, so keep your eyes on Rally Insight to see a few more reveals in the coming days.
Yearbooks will be printed on 16 November so please declare your interest before then. The reason pre-orders are taken is to guarantee we print the correct amount of books which helps keep prices as reasonable as possible.
The books are priced at £14.95 + P&P and are only available by delivery so please express your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org